YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
06-10-2011, 10:51 PM,
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
[Image: cho__gath_vs_mordekaiser_by_gerrd-d32oagc.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
06-10-2011, 10:52 PM,
RE: YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Yeah bro.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
06-10-2011, 10:58 PM,
The final boss of life. Giant Demon Cho'gath locked in a mortal duel with medieval terminator.
06-10-2011, 11:01 PM,
This sounds awesome. Especially this game called "Life".
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
06-13-2011, 04:11 PM,
[Image: outside_mmorpg.jpg]
06-13-2011, 04:19 PM,
That was awesome.
07-27-2011, 03:32 PM,
That's a really scary MMO I tried it and soon got arrested for owning in PvP. I found this really cool BG called Trafalgar square, I procced my howl at the sun buff and charged at an enemy Human that was quite obese and had a neckbeard. After slaughtering the Human I undressed him and wore his gear as it had better stats than my loin cloth. I then equipped my crossbow and started aimed shotting some more Humans that looked pretty angry. Then some Humans wearing the epic armour set ''Riot Police Uniform'' eventually defeated me, but instead of reducing my hit points to 0 I ended up in a courtroom where the court of the elder wizards sent me to a nice place where everyone wears lab coats.

After a year in the lab they released me, they told me not to do PvP until I was level 60 so right now I'm grinding. But I got bored and eventually logged onto Nukia to tell you my story.
07-27-2011, 06:42 PM,
Cool story bro. Where's that link? It a secret?
07-27-2011, 09:09 PM,
It's a really cool story and what link?
07-27-2011, 09:14 PM,
The MMO link man.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »