Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ominous town that you are in.
11-12-2011, 11:43 PM,
ominous town that you are in.
your car has broken down, just up the road is a small ominous town. you decide "what could possibly happen thats not in my favor¿" you are now in the front of the town, you can see a plethora of shops and houses. you do see normal citizens in the town. your main objective right now is to fix your car and continue onward. what do
what's Quackin'?

[Image: L5WHs.png]
Add Thank You Reply
11-13-2011, 12:03 AM,
RE: ominous town that you are in.
>Get out of car.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
11-13-2011, 12:05 AM,
you get out of your car, but before heading out you take your trusty switchblade, your umbrella, and your back pack. you never know when your gonna need these things so be prepared
what's Quackin'?

11-13-2011, 12:10 AM,
I walk to a person.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
11-13-2011, 12:11 AM,
you approach what appears to be a normal civilian, he looks at you as if he is trying to hide his face. You ask him where the nearest car repair man is so you can fix your car. he says that its right down the street and take a left, you can't miss it
what's Quackin'?

11-13-2011, 12:13 AM,
I go to the repair man.
11-13-2011, 12:15 AM,
you tell the man that your car is in some need for TLC. He says that you're going to have to roll it all the way to the repair shop. You and a few other workers go back to roll back your car. the man says that while you're you should go around, sight see and spends time at the hotel.
what's Quackin'?

11-13-2011, 12:16 AM,
I go to the hotel.
11-13-2011, 12:21 AM,
you check in to the ominous town hotel. the woman at the counter gives you your room for free, she seemed eerie being that she smiled a lot and was a little to nice. you immediately go to your room on the 6th floor.
what's Quackin'?

11-13-2011, 12:22 AM,
I get on my bed and turn on the TV.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »