Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Breast Cancer Research Funds go to...
02-04-2012, 12:29 AM,
Breast Cancer Research Funds go to...
Planned Parenthood.

That's right.

Every time you donate to breast cancer research at the "pink ribbon" organization, you actually are funding the killing of innocent, unborn children.

How is this justified?

They justified it by saying that every time a woman gets an abortion, and kills an innocent child, they give a free breast exam.

But the United States Federal Government and various state and local governments force you to pay money to Planned Parenthood, too!

Discuss.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
02-04-2012, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012, 01:22 AM by opticQuack.)
RE: Breast Cancer Research Funds go to...
OBJECTION

NOT ONLY IS THIS AND ACT OF INJUSTICE BY KILLING INNOCENT FETUS'S IT IS ALSO A DISPLAY OF IGNORANCE! IF THEY DIDN'T WANT A CHILD YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE ONE TO BEGIN WITH. THIS IS WRONG AS THIS MONEY SHOULD GO TO SOME WHERE IT COULD BE MORE USEFUL LIKE SCHOOL OR OTHER FORMS OF HEALTHCARE! WHO THOUGHT OF THIS HORRENDOUS ACT WAS A GOOD IDEA?
what's Quackin'?

[Image: L5WHs.png]
02-04-2012, 12:53 AM,
The leader of the breast cancer research organization.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
02-04-2012, 01:21 AM,
is me?
what's Quackin'?

02-04-2012, 01:23 AM,
It's Komen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/04/health...thood.html
02-04-2012, 01:24 AM,
just give me a summary on that because you know i hate reading uninteresting things
what's Quackin'?

02-04-2012, 01:26 AM,
Basically, they reversed a decision cutting off funding to Planned Parenthood, and therefore will fund Planned Parenthood more.
02-04-2012, 01:34 AM,
what made them make this decision. If i would have to kill my child because my wife didn't want it i would rip the baby from my wife's stomach and raise the baby in a test tube. this test tube will make the baby grow up fast(5x the normal human rate while in the tube) and increase muscle capacity and knowledge. i would then let my child break free and fight out of the facility. With multiple cut scenes and story traversal, he will make his way to me on top of a spire on the moon. during the dual on top of the moon we would engage in multiple form of combat like swordplay and firearms(laser guns work in space bro) and then would enter my final form which is me inside of a giant tiger with a humanoid shape that is made out of pure energy and can change the form of energy. After a few quick time events and pressing the dodge button, i would then be defeated by my child. I would then tell him that i am his father and he was raised to defeat me in a space sword laser gun energy tiger battle on a spire on the moon. He would then yell with anger and sadness and while he does so i will rip his heart out, grab him by the throat, say a one liner(this is the most important), and then throw him back to earth while he burns up entering earths atmosphere. Thats what abortion should be. well then i guess this should be funded
what's Quackin'?

02-04-2012, 01:36 AM,
lolololololololololololol
02-04-2012, 01:36 AM,
i wrote something like this when i was told to right a paper about how my children would be like. i got a good grade on the paper
what's Quackin'?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »