Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hi hi!
06-15-2012, 02:15 PM,
Hi hi!
hi i'm new here!
Um, if anyone wants to talk to me, I'd be happy to! I turn seventeen in July, I'm a Cancer, I enjoy games and books, and I'm pretty much an otaku (kinda sorta?). I'm also a girl, if that changes anyone's opinions?
My favorite games are The Legend of Zelda series, the Kingdom Hearts series, and the Persona series. Also I play a bunch of MMOs, so if you have a game that I play, I'll be happy to join you!
Ummm, I read a lot of books, I'm a fairly advanced reader, and my favorite genre is fantasy and sci-fi, although I will pretty much read anything.
Uhhhhhhhh, if there's anything else anyone wants to know, they're welcome to ask! I'm not too much of a private person, and i'm pretty much willing to share a lot of stuff, as long as it doesn't pry too much.
Please talk if you would like to!
Add Thank You Reply
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM,
RE: Hi hi!
Persona looks awesome but I have no money to buy a game. Derp.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
06-15-2012, 02:25 PM,
(06-15-2012, 02:17 PM)Nuke Wrote: Persona looks awesome but I have no money to buy a game. Derp.

haha it is pretty awesome! I only have Persona 4, so i'm not too much of an expert, but I have looked up the other games, and Persona 3 looks really fun! I don't have any money either, though. Tongue
06-15-2012, 02:26 PM,
Where do you live? o:
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
06-15-2012, 05:00 PM,
I live in Michigan, in the United States
06-16-2012, 09:03 AM,
What MMOs do you play? c:
Mentally in the process of divorcing myself
06-22-2012, 09:40 PM,
I live in Michigan too. May I ask where?
02-23-2013, 05:58 PM,
(06-15-2012, 02:15 PM)helloxhello Wrote: hi i'm new here!
I'm a Cancer,
I'm also a girl,
Ummm,
Uhhhhhhhh

What kind of monster puts their horoscope, sex, and verbal auxiliaries in an introduction?
"I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death." - NaS

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »