Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ekunia Status Update System (ESUS)
03-04-2013, 04:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013, 06:17 AM by Nuke.)
Ekunia Status Update System (ESUS)
The Ekunia Status Update System, which is integrated into every profile on the new Ekunia, is the successor to the ancient (pre-April 2011) Ekunia Blogs feature. It will be tightly integrated with Ekunia's other services, such as Ekustor, with various features which we have come to expect from such services, such as media attachments provided by Ekustor. It will also feature a recent status update on your posts' miniprofiles. For example, I could say "I'm having a great day." and this message would appear on my miniprofile beside my post. However, if I attached a picture of myself smiling, this would not appear, because there is not enough room on the miniprofile to show it.

Also, "dittos", "likes", "responses", tags, @, and various other features...

Are included.

Additionally, this does not reflect the moods. There will likely be moods optionally attached to miniprofiles.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
03-04-2013, 04:38 AM,
RE: Ekunia Status Update System (ESUS)
Seems cool. [Image: Cccp-786612.jpg]
~A Dead Poet
03-04-2013, 04:49 AM,
Not enough rebellion, I think that we should just burn Ekunia down, and buy macs.
03-04-2013, 10:17 PM,
That sounds pretty awesome, modernize the biz.........or what ever o3o
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »