Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Multiculturalism
03-19-2013, 11:39 PM,
Multiculturalism
[Image: l1tNCZZ.jpg]

Multiculturalism is a practice in which a country does what Putin says he won't stand for.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
03-20-2013, 01:28 PM,
RE: Multiculturalism
well, brothah has some points, but hes quite the dick bout it. minority should more or less be ignored in a healthy country where it survivs dispite it, only to be effected when said minority has qualitys of theyre social, ethnic, political, and religious lives disrupted by or distrupting those of the majority. case in point, the unfare treatment of black american people from the dawn of america to the 60's. however the value if weather these minoritys disrupt or are disrupted is based on the central constatutional policys a country is built on. if a constatution says "we kill all da blacks" then technicly from a political position such behavure from members of minority and majority is justified within a countrys internal affars. likewise a country should make swift justice on those of majority and minority that would deniegh the rights said constitution give individuals that its law dictates, if that happins to be everyone a citizen of that country then that would mean everyone.

big problem in america is minoritys tryng to change the constitution. certen situations this can be politicly justified in the case of minority right in america by making it more specific of who earns these rights (ie making the cnstitution sound like its for everyone n not just white dudes). others stand in direct defience to what it means to be a member of that sociaty such as gun control, which certen political minoritys desire to affect. certen laws should never be changed in a matter that would make them weaker, those being constitutional, if they are its a sign of extreme weakness in a countrys social structure.

2 cents put
03-20-2013, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 10:15 PM by Nuke.)
Yeah. Affirmative action is pretty bad, in my opinion. I wrote a whole thing about how it sucks, which I should post sometime. All people are created equal, not with a black master race.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
03-20-2013, 10:24 PM,
right, we all know the word's he speaks are true, we are all humanary stew! if we dont pledge allegence to...The Black Widow!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »