Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Transgender Debate
07-24-2013, 02:31 AM,
RE: Transgender Debate
(07-23-2013, 12:28 PM)arch-fiend Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 02:37 AM)Demon_skeith Wrote: What do you mean you don't believe in free healthcare? If I need to go to the doctor for a sickness I shouldn't really have to pay.

you pay for hamburgers that clog your fat ass's arterys, you gotta pay for someone to look at you pushing 400lb and tell you that you need to lose weight and not listen to them.

in more pleasent terms, its a job, people spend 3 times the years and finances other ppl spend in after highschool education just to get that job. this job means that while your working you can get ill and goto the doctor to keep your job. free stuff exists outside the economic system, the medical indistry has perpose inside that system so in no way needs to be free.

Here in the states it cost about $100 for a ten minute visit to the doctors office to know whats wrong and get a prescription plus the money for hte prescription and whatever else. That should be free, now if you need to go to the doctors office to get surgery or some other long term care then yes you should pay. I'm not saying going to the doctors office should be completely free but not everything needs to be completely over priced.
07-24-2013, 02:47 AM,
(07-24-2013, 02:31 AM)Demon_skeith Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 02:37 AM)Demon_skeith Wrote: What do you mean you don't believe in free healthcare? If I need to go to the doctor for a sickness I shouldn't really have to pay.

you pay for hamburgers that clog your fat ass's arterys, you gotta pay for someone to look at you pushing 400lb and tell you that you need to lose weight and not listen to them.

in more pleasent terms, its a job, people spend 3 times the years and finances other ppl spend in after highschool education just to get that job. this job means that while your working you can get ill and goto the doctor to keep your job. free stuff exists outside the economic system, the medical indistry has perpose inside that system so in no way needs to be free.

Here in the states it cost about $100 for a ten minute visit to the doctors office to know whats wrong and get a prescription plus the money for hte prescription and whatever else. That should be free, now if you need to go to the doctors office to get surgery or some other long term care then yes you should pay. I'm not saying going to the doctors office should be completely free but not everything needs to be completely over priced.

you dont wanna pay to get a perscription but youll probably make them pay if they give you the wrong one.

as for nuke. i believe in wellfare for thodse who truly need it. if you give it to no one your arrorgent, if you give it to everyone your lazy.
07-24-2013, 04:09 AM,
Welfare should be managed via private charities only. GOVERNMENT WELFARE is evil and leads to the downfall of all of the aspects of the country: finance, military, culture, and so on.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
07-24-2013, 04:51 AM,
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VczLP9_LBs‎[/video]

private charitys you say?

if you had alot of people wishing to make the care of others around them there responcability, aswell as a larger or richer group willing to suport them, and a goverment willing to regulate those that take and redistribute.
07-24-2013, 04:56 AM,
It's been proven that government welfare raises poverty because of the buildup of welfare dependency.

Government has a place in the corner, crying while the big boys talk, in my world.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
07-25-2013, 02:36 AM,
(07-24-2013, 02:47 AM)arch-fiend Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:31 AM)Demon_skeith Wrote:

you dont wanna pay to get a perscription but youll probably make them pay if they give you the wrong one.

as for nuke. i believe in wellfare for thodse who truly need it. if you give it to no one your arrorgent, if you give it to everyone your lazy.

I didn't mean the prescription in the free thing, though in some ways it should be.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »