Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Neo-Capitalism
07-12-2014, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 01:26 AM by Nuke.)
Neo-Capitalism
This game is where regulars compete against each other to obtain the most money for their company, wiping out their competition in the process. So how does it work? Just look below.

- People sign up, becoming President+CEO leaders of their companies, which they will name. [NukiaCorp, for example]

- You start with $1000.

- You start with your house. (Loophole Fix: Sale Value $275K, 5 potential rental rooms, and with all those neat utilities)

- Companies can either be Private or Public.

- I am the government. Companies IRL that are large enough for inclusion are also managed by me, the owner of the global monopoly NukiaCorp.

- Each day, the President can buy from a shop which will appear here. They can also conduct operations, which can be what would be considered illegal IRL. But this game isn't real, so...

- Industry Suggestions: These are only the things you wouldn't think of, but the things you can do are unlimited!
-1. Fake Religion (Scientology, anyone?)
-2. Political Company (George Soros, guise!!!)
-3. Micronational Government (SILLY SILLY SEALAND!)
-4. Professional Employee (Hilarious start!)
-5. Pretty much anything. It can never be too ridiculous.

- You can expand into new industries, and even cease your old one(s).

- The next time I post, your actions are carried out.

- Every time you profit, it will be reduced 39.5% to reflect taxes. (EDIT: I just updated it to be US-based, instead of just a random tax-like number. It's also just corporate tax, since I don't expect anyone to spend as much as the US taxes business owners for a fun game.)

(This is not intended to be realistic at all.)

Addendum: It is legal to exploit loopholes within the rules, as often as possible. However, these loopholes will be closed immediately after discovery. Those already in the game will have to exploit them before the first post is edited.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
07-15-2014, 09:22 AM,
RE: Neo-Capitalism
What exactly do you do? What's a relevant action? How do you earn money? What do you do with the money?
07-18-2014, 08:24 AM,
...You enter an action just like the other thousands of games where you do that on here.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
07-18-2014, 08:53 AM,
Company Name: Nukes R' Us

Private

Industry: Nuclear Arms
07-18-2014, 12:09 PM,
Company Name: Superheroes United

Public

Industry: The training and supplying of superhero youths in the prevention of evil.
07-18-2014, 08:28 PM,
You forgot the starting rule: $1000.
07-19-2014, 11:11 AM,
You haven't really explained what actions we're supposed to be making. Do I have to pay to start the company? If so how much is that because you haven't listed any prices for anything.
07-19-2014, 11:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 11:36 AM by Nuke.)
>We have artists posting in a topic where they should be imaginative about how to start a business using $1000.
>They insist they don't have enough information, even with the humorous suggestions I posted.

(I'm not going to include government incorporation fees and all, for ease of this.)
07-19-2014, 11:46 AM,
wow, that's a really rude response. You haven't explained anything at all about how the game is run. We tried to make companies but you literally just responded "You forgot the starting rule: $1000." with no context for what that means and what we can spend it on. We tried to make industries, when you said they can be anything and you haven't even commented on them. So far, this game isn't really a game. Explain to us what the money is for and how we can use it.
07-19-2014, 11:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 11:58 AM by jesyika.)
Rude much? You give us a starting amount, yet you don't tell us how much anything is or what we can even afford at this time?

Fine. I spend all the money on a building plus employees and materials to make superhero gear. Since you haven't said how much anything is, I'll just assume that everything is dirt cheap and within the amount of money I'm given. The employees are scientists creating basic superhero gear, that I'm selling for a large profit. Again since I have no information on how much the material I'm buying is, I'll assume that they're basically nothing and people are willing to buy these things for the price I'm putting them at.

See why we need more information?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »