Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Shingeki no Kyojin
08-28-2013, 11:30 AM,
RE: Shingeki no Kyojin
Where do you guys watch it? I'd like to watch it myself but I don't know where.
08-28-2013, 11:43 AM,
Any place where subtitled animoo is found
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
08-28-2013, 01:53 PM,
http://www.animeseason.com/

this is a pretty good site
08-28-2013, 02:22 PM,
Thanks
08-29-2013, 07:08 AM,
(08-28-2013, 11:30 AM)battlefieldCommander Wrote: Where do you guys watch it? I'd like to watch it myself but I don't know where.

Google "watch [animoo name] online" and you should get some results.

Right now I'm using dubbedanimeftw.net but I'm not sure if all of the content on that site is legal (animoo copyright).
08-29-2013, 02:06 PM,
(08-29-2013, 07:08 AM)Madara Uchiha Wrote: Right now I'm using dubbedanimeftw.net but I'm not sure if all of the content on that site is legal (animoo copyright).
Any unofficial translation, like I believe to be the only available translation for Shingeki no Kyojin at the moment, is piracy under international law (the Berne Convention).
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
12-09-2013, 04:17 PM,
This guy understands! Lol Both incredible animoo's! Especially Kenshin. I'm gonna make sure my mangoes is as well thought out and written as Kenshin was. Still have my DvDs. Attack on Titan is super good don;t get me wrong, but Kenshin is a classic and one of the best animoo's of all time. Especially considering the time it was made.

(08-06-2013, 11:16 PM)arch-fiend Wrote: you must never seen rurouni kenshin or trigun c:

no monsters though
"I think i'll shoot my way out". Rogue is here.
12-17-2013, 05:59 PM,
Like we didn't already know this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12-17-2013, 08:21 PM,
Bestest show ever, not going to lie. I really need to read the mangoes because the animoo just wasn't enough, hnnng!
[Image: 234gtg.png]
On that day, mankind received a grim reminder.
[Image: tumblr_mx7rhdoiSK1sfc7ufo1_500.gif]
12-18-2013, 12:57 AM,
"A campy take on disaster films with giant skinless humanoid villains, Attack On Titan might appeal to the same people who made “Sharknado” and “Pacific Rim” hits in the U.S."

...I really hate when people make comments on things in large non-gaming/animoo news sources like TechCrunch without actually knowing what the fuck they're talking about. Mentioning Sharknado and Shingeki no Kyojin in the same sentence: It's heresy!

In any case, I'm eagerly awaiting Season 2.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »