Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Nuke's animoo
12-12-2013, 11:42 PM,
RE: Nuke's animoo
I probably won't watch the first four, due to lack of time to watch them. Also, I've seen a lot of Naruto, but it became uninteresting right before Shippuden started.

Blue Exorcist looks good.
Mai Hime sounds OK.
Death Note is something of which I've heard. It sounds alright.
Mirai Nikki is something I should watch.
Ergo Proxy sounds neat.
Ghost Hunt sounds interesting enough to watch someday.
Elfen Lied...UHHHHH maybe not.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
01-18-2019, 10:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 10:03 PM by Saccharus.)
I like a lot of this list. Comments:

3. Arpeggio of Blue Steel - while parts of this show seemed mediocre, I have to stick up for it on grounds of atmosphere. There are some shows that are entirely mediocre in foreground, but the overall "vibe" of the show is so neat that it more than makes up for it. I think AoBS is kinda like that.

6. Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - I hold the controversial opinion that the space empire were the good guys, possibly the most virtuous people ever portrayed by man in any fictional work.

9. WataMote - Read the mangoes . Seriously. It goes on a loooot longer than the show, much like Houseki no Kuni, Shingeki no Kyojin and others.

10. ??? (Recommend something. I'm bored.) - Will do. May post reviews if you're ok with that.

Also Ergo Proxy, which you mention above, is the single best animoo I ever have seen and probably ever will see, for reasons beyond the scope of the genre itself. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
01-20-2019, 07:03 PM,
Really old topic, but you recommend Ergo Proxy. I've been thinking about watching that show and I've heard great things about it--but remember...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, which I saw in 2014 (the year after this topic was posted), is the real greatest animoo of all time.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »