Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hello~ It's Rin here!
01-06-2014, 03:33 PM,
Heart  Hello~ It's Rin here!
Preferred name: I go by Rin online (as in Rin Kagamine), as I don't typically give out my real name.
How I found Ekunia: I saw it mentioned on another forum, and simply Googled it. :p
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Book: Harry Potter series
Favorite TV Show(s): Does animoo count? I don't really watch much other than animoo. I mainly watch Hetalia though.
Favorite smiley: [Image: PUuUVkQ.jpg] <~ This- Oh wait, that's not on the list. :p
Pet's Name: Bella, Lucy, Mollie, and Gracie. Well, the first two are mine, the other two are my grandparents' dogs, and since I'm around them so much I consider them as my pets too.
My interests or hobbies are: Vocaloid! Then animoo and other Japanese stuff. I also sing covers of Vocaloid songs. Wink

Anyways, hi, I'm Rin (like I said). I think at least the admin would know me (from Dashing forums), so yeah.

Also, I used to be an UTAU user (I had Utaune Nami, Utaune Nami Sweet, Akira Chiharu, and a few others that I forgot. I didn't have any of the Vipperloids like Teto, Ritsu, etc.) until my computer broke by other things. So I use my iPad for everything, and I'm pretty sure they don't have UTAU for iPad... :p
[Image: BCH6PLg.gif]
[i]Please tell me if you're lonely, tell me if you're hurting. I'll search the whole world, just to find you..."
Add Thank You Reply
01-06-2014, 04:50 PM,
RE: Hello~ It's Rin here!
Hi SV. I hope you enjoy Ekunia.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »