Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Mirai Nikki, or The Future Diary
04-08-2014, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 01:46 PM by Nuke.)
Mirai Nikki, or The Future Diary

While this trailer is dubbed and the VAs don't seem as good as the Japanese (subtitled) VAs, this is a great animoo.

I'll try not to give any spoilers, but this animoo is awesome. Basically, the show is about people who have been given diaries that write the future before it happens. If you know the future, you can change the future...oh, and there's a Survival Game where those who own future diaries have to kill each other to win the status of God.

In addition to all that, there's a crazy girl called Yuno who has a fanatical affection for the protagonist, Yukki.

This show is a 10/10 IMO. It somehow takes certain plot devices that I normally hate in any circumstance and uses them so well that I don't mind.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
09-02-2014, 09:00 PM,
RE: Mirai Nikki, or The Future Diary
It's an 8/10, too much absurd. Like when Deus challenges the mortal and loses because the mortal is gay, just what the hell.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »