Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Fullmetal Alchemist
10-16-2014, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 02:28 PM by Nuke.)
Fullmetal Alchemist
It's a really good animoo; however, since it's very different from the mangoes , so that should be under a separate topic (which I won't post) called "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood".

The show is about the Elric Brothers. They failed to use Alchemy to resurrect their dead mother, and now they're on a quest to bring back the limbs and body they lost in the process. Edwin Elric becomes a State Alchemist, an alchemist soldier of the military, to achieve this goal. Despite not being a soldier at all, his brother Alphonse (who is disembodied in a suit of armor) accompanies him everywhere.

Watch it on Funimation's site: http://funimation.com/fullmetal-alchemist

I just finished Ep37 (filler ep), and I can't help but think that Flame Alchemist (as a full show, not just an episode) would be better than Fullmetal Alchemist. I guess it's the Russia in me, since that seems like a more Russian-style show -- with the cast being increased from 2 (3 with Winry, who often accompanies the Brothers in Season 2) to quite a few -- and the grand ambitions of the group shown in the rest of the show.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
10-17-2014, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014, 11:48 AM by SYKO.)
RE: Fullmetal Alchemist
Edward Elric*

Brotherhood is far, far superior to the original animoo, barring the first episode, which, for some reason, is a filler episode and not at all relevant

The ending of the original animoo is dumb btw

Also how do you not know Roy Mustangs name at 37 episodes in
10-17-2014, 05:03 PM,
RE: Fullmetal Alchemist
(10-17-2014, 11:30 AM)SYKO Wrote: Edward Elric*

Brotherhood is far, far superior to the original animoo, barring the first episode, which, for some reason, is a filler episode and not at all relevant

The ending of the original animoo is dumb btw

Also how do you not know Roy Mustangs name at 37 episodes in
I always get confused between "Edward" and "Edwin".

I haven't seen Brotherhood. It's humorous that it's the original story and yet it's still a remake, technically.

I haven't seen it.

"Flame Alchemist" is what they title the filler episode to mirror how the actual show is for Edward's title of Fullmetal Alchemist. Likewise, I think "Flame Alchemist" would be a good show, providing not every episode was filler.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »