Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
CG
10-26-2014, 05:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014, 11:51 AM by jesyika.)
CG
Information About the Game
Once you die, you're dead. You can't join back in. Unless you wanna control an NPC, and I decide to let you.
You might meet other players, depends on how I'm feeling. If you are with another player and you die, the other player can resurrect you if they have the power to.
There are no stats.
How creative/ elaborate your actions are will make them more likely to get the result you're aiming for. But really it's up to me what happens.
There are NPC characters running around. Eight to be exact. Two of them will try to kill players upon meeting them. Have fun with that.
I have parts of level planned out. There are keys, locks and cool items, so be sure to look in every room.
Some responses might take a while if I decide to draw up pictures for the game.
I might give you guys a map. Maybe.

The Introduction
Something wet hits your face waking you from your slumber. You open your eyes to find that you are lying on cold, slightly wet and slimey stone. Looking up, you see darkness with little stars lighting up the void that threatens to consume you. It becomes apparent to you, when you become more alert that what you are seeing is not the night sky, but rather it is a cave ceiling.

You remember earlier that you fell asleep in your nice warm bed, yet here you are in a cave. You pull yourself to your feet and take a proper look at your surroundings. There is very little around that catches your attention, but there is a fair bit of water and stone which you suppose isn't that surprising. You really miss that warm bed of yours, the chill and dampness was making you shiver. You decide that your current goals at the moment are to find a way to get warm and find a way out of the cave. You suppose that finding out why you were there in the first place would be nice too but you'd really rather get warm.

There appears to be two ways you could walk, an pathway to your left and and door behind you, which way will you go?

Players
Please list your name, age and gender when starting. Also please give yourself a non-silly name.
Jamie - 20 - Female. Defeated a skeleton in a library room.
Archbishop Nyu - 30 - Male. Probably looking for a keycard.
Apple - 10 - Female. Encountered man-eating snail creatures.
Tyrone - 27 - Male.

NPCs
NPCs will be revealed once players meet them.
Ria Green - 21 - Female.
Add Thank You Reply
10-26-2014, 05:14 AM,
RE: CG
Name: Jamie

Go through the door
10-26-2014, 08:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 08:14 AM by jesyika.)
>Jamie: Go through the door
You open the strange metal door. Did I forget that to mention that it's made from metal? Oops. Anyways. You open it to reveal a strangely decorated room. There are torn up couches seated upon ripped carpet and old tattered rugs. Bits of ruined paper and ripped books littered the floor. You think that you're in some kind of library? Maybe? As you stand in the doorway observing the scene, you see something moving in the shadows far off in the corner of the room hidden partially behind a bookcase. The shadows twist and writhe and you stare mesmerised by the sight. Something clawed and white reaches out of the darkness and closes around the bookcase panel. It appears that a skeleton has come out to play. What do you do?
10-26-2014, 08:20 AM,
Charge at the skeleton, grab it by the rib cage and smash it into the wall
10-27-2014, 03:40 AM,
Oh, I'll try.

Can I add a little backstory to my character?

>Archbishop Nyu
>30
>Male
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
10-28-2014, 10:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 11:09 AM by jesyika.)
>Jamie: Charge at the skeleton, grab it by the rib cage and smash it into the wall
You start running at the skeleton throwing caution to the wind, even though its lying on the ground, simply looking at you with its hollow sockets for eyes. You stop as you get to the bookcase, bend over to pick it up and throw it with all your might against the wall. It's bones crack a bit but it's pretty much fine after all that.

@Nuke All characters have to be regular humans. No powerful creatures or anything like that. Adds more fun if you're wimpy and everything can kill you XD But yeah if you wanna add some appearance descriptions or life before being trapped in the cave, it's all fine. Also you need to do an action related to the intro Tongue

Rene's joined in as a little girl called Apple. I don't consider Apple a silly name because I'm pretty sure a real person has been named that before. I'm not making her have to post here, so I'll be getting actions from her from over skype.

>Apple: Drink some water and Examine cave ceiling 'lights'.
There is a pool of water by you and you decide to drink some of the water. You kneel down beside it and peer into it. It's so clear and still that it reflects the light from the ceiling perfectly. It appears as if when you reach down to cup some of the liquid into your hands that you're holding the night's sky. You hold it up to your lips and drink it down. Very refreshing. You lean back and stare up and look closely at the ceiling. There's nothing to say about them, they're just bugs that glow in the dark. Other than them being really pretty, they're not that interesting.
10-28-2014, 01:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 01:47 PM by jesyika.)
>Apple: Go through the door.
[Image: tumblr_ne5q3m0jHb1tfmdzto1_500.jpg]
You stand up and make your way over to the door. You pull the handle and it opens easily. The light that greets you is blindingly bright and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust. The first thing you notice is the gaudy orange and green tiles, laid out in symmetrical patterns on the ground since the area is pretty bare. Though really the first thing you should've noticed was the slimey creatures that slowly moved along the dark green walls. They looked like huge snails, you step in further, curious which they notice. Their creepy little heads turn towards you and you see their bright red, glowing eyes. You also notice that they have big human like teeth, which is pretty freaky. They stay moving towards you. What do you do?
10-28-2014, 02:20 PM,
Attempt to twist the skeletons head off and crush it underfoot
10-28-2014, 03:40 PM,
(10-28-2014, 10:41 AM)jesyika Wrote: @Nuke All characters have to be regular humans. No powerful creatures or anything like that. Adds more fun if you're wimpy and everything can kill you XD But yeah if you wanna add some appearance descriptions or life before being trapped in the cave, it's all fine. Also you need to do an action related to the intro Tongue
Regular humans, like an Archbishop who is all HOLIER THAN THOU.

Anyway,

I go through that door.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
10-29-2014, 12:59 AM,
Tyrone - 27 - Male
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »