Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
FGR Rules
01-08-2016, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017, 08:40 PM by Nuke.)
FGR Rules
This section is special because it has far greater opportunities for users to spam, unlike some other sections. Therefore, this section bears with it special rules, all of which are intended to protect the Ekunia global rules in spirit, while also protecting Ekunia's tradition of a lively and fun FGR -- which means the global rules are somewhat weaker in this area. You can basically look at the global rules topic for the most part; this topic just says what we do differently in this area.

For instance, Ekunia dictates "spam games" like "Count to 1,000,000!" or "Last to Post Wins!" must be pre-authorized; at the moment, only one grandfathered topic formed by merging all previous counting and spam topics (after purging low-quality content like "3-9-0", "333", etc.) is allowed. This rule is largely intended to prevent low-quality content from spreading outside of this forum. Ordinarily, we'll try to preserve as much source content as possible; posts made by staff and original posts are subject to complete post rewrites.

Ekunia will also retroactively enforce rules in this area by trashing spam posts ("I lol'd.") and editing posts violating other rules. This is often practiced in other areas, but in this area, roleplays take place; therefore, posts are edited to preserve the overall structure of the roleplay. If you see any such content, you may report it. If I posted it, don't act like a buffoon while you report it.

Content that has been deemed excessively fanservice-laden or otherwise overboard from the old days will be removed.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
06-21-2017, 09:37 PM,
RE: FGR Rules
Edited.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »