Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ekunia Changelog 1 Oct - 5 Nov
11-06-2015, 04:58 AM,
Ekunia Changelog 1 Oct - 5 Nov
While we work on the new forum running Ekunia Narodi, Ekunia Fusion development will be slowed, if not placed on standby (merging code from open source repositories with real work mostly halted). At present, Ekunia Fusion is only receiving updates to its business plan (incl. product features), updates for building on Windows 64-bit (incredible hassle), and updates to work as a server-side runtime environment for Ekunia Narodi. The entire process should be done by Christmas, if we (Nuke and staff who ever post) don't need to do something to make money in the meantime that reduces expendable time.

Here, a chronicle of everything we've done while this placeholder has been up (since Google Adsense has been put on a placeholder page for extra pennies):
  • Updated plans for the Ekunia Fusion graphics system (to keep up with DX12/Vulkan); they'll be detailed when I have time to post them.
  • Started developing Ekunia Server development; that's an interim name, but it's a server-side platform for Ekunia Fusion and Ekunia Narodi. This is mostly just being expedited alongside Ekunia Narodi because we planned on eventually running it on.
  • Started work on Ekunia Fusion's update system, which for now is called Atom.
  • Started working on JS support within the JIT compiler. This will include asm.js, naturally with only interpreter/JIT support.
  • Made a plan to convert MyBB's MySQL tables into new ones.
12 Oct 2015. I re-added the clause about asm.js with the little exception for the whole AOT-compiled JavaScript misconception. I also did some grammatical restructuring to make it easier to understand. ~Nuke
16 Oct 2015. I realized I stopped updating the changelog, but here's a brief summary of the changes up until now: a bit of clarification on what I'm doing with EF right now, and a note that I actually made a plan for the database conversion. ~Nuke
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
11-11-2015, 10:32 AM,
RE: Ekunia Changelog 1 Oct - 5 Nov
'development'
11-12-2015, 08:49 AM,
Yes, development.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
11-12-2015, 02:21 PM,
show us this development of yours then, rather than just telling us about it

Show don't tell
11-12-2015, 08:52 PM,
Sure, I'll do that when we have some screenshots to post. However, I have no screenshots to post, so this is impossible. I'm going to post a more detailed version of the same post sometime though, so maybe you can read that.
11-14-2015, 11:16 AM,
Nuke dateline='justnow' Wrote: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.
Screw it, I'm not rewriting all that.
11-14-2015, 01:21 PM,
You've been working on this, or variations of this, for a good two+ years and you can't even post screenshots of it? No wonder no one cares about it at all
11-14-2015, 11:20 PM,
We couldn't post screenshots two years ago when I announced it to get artists to join the team to make screenshots and artists required screenshots to join the team so that screenshots could eventually be made but without artists to make screenshots screenshots could never be made because no artist would work on the assets for screenshots without screenshots.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »