Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
10 year old girl raped and murdered for mother's pleasure.
09-15-2016, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 07:56 AM by Nuke.)
10 year old girl raped and murdered for mother's pleasure.
http://abc7.com/news/records-mom-solicit...0/1511855/
A mother who appears to be Mexican evidently went on Plenty of Fish to solicit a man to rape her daughter; subsequently, she had him rape her daughter, strangle her to death, and dismember her body for her sexual pleasure. If this isn't degenerate and decadent, I don't know what is.

This is why we need social conservatism: to force scumbags like this to stay confined within a less degenerate realm of criminal debauchery.

I also wonder if she's an illegal resident, of course, given she's an obvious New Mexican Hispanic and there are large amounts of illegals in New Mexico, but given this article does not discuss her deportation proceedings or either of the other Hispanics' deportation proceedings, I believe it's safe to assume that they're citizens. Absolutely disgusting. Imagine what the people who can't get citizenships are doing. They've got to go, IMO! (Note: New Mexico's Hispanic minority is just above average in size, albeit more dominantly Mexican.)
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »