Thread Rating:
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Internet tough guy copypasta
03-11-2018, 09:36 PM,
Internet tough guy copypasta
What the heck did you just say about me, you bloody nihilist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the post-modernists, and I have over 300 confirmed converts. I am trained in psychology and I’m the top debater in the entire of Toronto University. You are nothing to me but just another Stalinist. I will expose the flaws in your beliefs with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bloody words. You think you can get away with posting lies from Vice to me over the Internet? Think again, kiddo. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Peterheads across the west and your big 5 personality trait test result is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spiritual awakening, son. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your identity politics. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can verbally disarm you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Solzhenitsyn. Not only am I extensively trained in Nietzsche philosophy, but I have access to the entire catalog of Carl Jung and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your regressive outlooks off the face of this campus. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” C16 was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bloody tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will slay you like the dragon, take the gold and the virgin and return to the town as the hero. You need to sort yourself out, kiddo.
If you like my posts, the best way to show your appreciation is to post on Ekunia.
Blogging on a Forum Everyday
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »